From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Edja Trigueiro
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 7:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPACESYNTAX] Sad news

Deeply sad for learning that Bill is no longer with us. His ideas (combined to Julienne’s and collaborators’) changed the way I saw the world, redefined my academic career and have been offering new perspectives to our students for decades. They will remain with us and with those after us for as long as society is configured in (and by) space.

We, at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil, thank you Bill, very, very much, Edja Trigueiro
--
Enviado do Gmail para celular