Dear All,

I’ll save this, gather and package it up to go with the minutes as a reminder. (I’ll also include a copy of Neil’s HER request which I see has been sent to many of you already).

Hopefully I’ll manage to get the draft minutes (of both TWG and HER Forum Scotland meetings) written up for Ian this weekend. As things stand it looks like that will be Saturday night for them.

Best wishes,

Keith

A Keith Elliott
Assistant Historic Environment Record Officer

Scottish Borders Council
Planning – Policy & Implementation
Regulatory Services
Council Headquarters
Newtown St Boswells
Scottish Borders
TD6 0QA

Email:
Web: www.scotborders.gov.uk

Service e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Web: https://www.scotborders.gov.uk/info/20013/environment/603/archaeology/1

Web | Twitter | Facebook | Flickr | YouTube

How are you playing #yourpart to help us keep the Borders thriving?