We are launching our crowdfunding campaign!

We need your help to raise £20,000 to support young people who face disadvantages to develop executive function skills.

We Are Crowdfunding!

Watch this video to find out more about what we want to achieve.
Last year we started the Connections In Mind Foundation to tackle a huge problem in society: helping disadvantaged young people who struggle with executive function skills.

Today, it is estimated that nearly half of all young people in young offenders institutions struggle with executive function.

Young people with poor executive functions struggle with high rates of mental ill health.

Chances are if you are on our mailing list you are a parent whose child has benefitted from coaching, a parent who has been on a course or a school who has directly seen them impact.

There are so many young people and parents that face multiple disadvantages - poverty, unemployment, poor mental health, gang culture, disability - that desperately need the same support but can't afford it.

With your help they can.

Please click here to read more about what we are trying to achieve and to donate to our crowdfunding campaign.

Thanks so much for your support.

Your generosity will change lives,

Imogen Moore-Shelley
Support us here
Facebook
Twitter
Website
LinkedIn
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward

Our mailing address is:
3 Lions Yard, Tremadoc Road, London, SW4 7NQ

To unsubscribe from the SLT-LIST-UK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SLT-LIST-UK&A=1