This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Hello,

I think is our Tolbooth Museum is probably comparable in size, apologies don’t know exactly although could send someone up with a tape measure over the weekend… email me if you want this – [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We’re local authority, so have always been free. Used to be seasonal only opening 8 weeks over the summer with two changing displays (until early summer 2013, when we changed to all year opening), only had one fixed display since 2016.

Visitors figures:

THE TOLBOOTH - WEEKLY ADMISSIONS 2019
Week Commencing
Date