Dear All,

If you know of any colleagues who are researching teaching and learning about SDGs, especially in HEIs but also other educational sectors, please let me know.

I’m particularly interested in studies on how teaching about SDGs is influencing teaching, learning and assessment processes. I am reminded of Global Citizenship studies from previous years and interested to see how SDGs are being interpreted by teachers at HEIs.

I’ll gladly compile and circulate a list.

With thanks

All the best,

Donna Hurford, PhD

Special Consultant

Centre for Teaching and Learning – Office Ø19-405-2

+45 65 50 79 94

+45 21 17 78 61

www.sdu.dk/ansat/dhu

University of Southern Denmark

Campusvej 55

DK-5230 Odense M

www.sdu.dk

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1