Hello colleagues,
I'm using TEAMS and Moodle to support my colleagues at UEL through their fellowship journey. I'm also making as much of the pedagogy as transparent as possible, modelling the processes of building a community of practice so that my colleagues can share the principles with their students. We're using the TEAMS forum to peer review applications and so much of the support will be around formative assessment. We do offer face to face mentoring support.
My colleagues at UEL know their 'stuff' but we have opened the application up to hpls who could possibly be reading feedback in a portable cabin somewhere in London and therefore, might be at risk of feeling isolated and fragile at the point of receiving feedback. I can check the feedback that I see, but I can't be sure of how that feedback is being perceived.
It's not a new concern by any means, but if anyone has any guidelines for me to develop our online community I'd be grateful.
Secondly, I would also really appreciate some hints and tips on how to 'check in' on those that might be, and wish to be, on the edges of the COP. I've not used these practices on-line before, but have considerable experience 'in-class' of developing assessment literacy amongst colleagues and students.
Thanks for your support
Tracy

The information transmitted in this e-mail and its contents is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
If you are not the intended addressee you are prohibited from storing, copying or using the
information in any way. This email has been checked for viruses and malware but no liability is
accepted by UEL for any damage caused by any virus or malware that may be transmitted by this email.