All ARMA members (and anyone who would like to learn more about the organisation) is welcome to join us for our annual Christmas gathering to kick off the festive season.  It will be a social evening of networking, catching up with fellow professionals, informal learning!  Come along for good conversation, good curry and perhaps a pint of Kingfisher or two.

We're meeting at a Indian restaurant in the City of London next Monday at 1830.  Please do contact myself ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or our Chapter President, Tony Allen ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) to RVSP.

Best wishes, Vanessa

Vanessa Hodge
Secretary, UK Chapter, ARMA
https://www.arma.org

Historic Royal Palaces is a registered charity (No 1068852), correspondence details, Hampton Court Palace, Surrey KT8 9AU Historic Royal Palaces Enterprises Ltd, a company registered in England (No 3418583) registered office Hampton Court Palace, Surrey KT8 9AU.