Bedford BC - OFFICIAL-Unsecure

Could anyone tell me what 9.6 of ISO 15489-1:2016 covers please? I am writing a new specification for out sourced paper records storage (not archives) and wonder whether this would be the appropriate section to refer to when considering fire, flood and security measures a supplier must adhere to. Unfortunately time is tight and I don’t have a copy of the standard to hand.

I’ve looked at EN 16893:2018 section 6 -7 but it doesn’t quite fit the bill.  If anyone has any other suggestions of standards I should refer to I’d be happy to hear them.

Thank you

Pamela Birch
County Archivist
Bedfordshire Archives & Records Service
More than 800 years of history and 100 years of service.

Open: Mon 9.15am-5pm (5-7pm by prior appointment only), Tues, Wed & Fri 9am-5pm. If you wish to visit please contact us (01234 228833 or [log in to unmask]) to make a booking. Closed Thursday.
Tel: 01234 228908 (direct line) 01234 228833 (main office)
www.bedford.gov.uk/archive Twitter @BedsArchives

Information security classification of this email: OFFICIAL-Unsecure

EMAIL CLASSIFICATION DEFINED:

*** OFFICIAL-INTERNAL: This message is intended for internal recipients only.

*** OFFICIAL-UNSECURE:  This message and any attached file(s) do not contain personal or sensitive information which requires it to be sent encrypted.

*** OFFICIAL-SECURE: Either this message or any attached file contains either personal or commercially sensitive information that requires it to be sent encrypted.

All email traffic may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation. This email and any attached file are the property of Bedford Borough Council. Any opinions expressed in this mail do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bedford Borough Council.

Bedford Borough Council is continuously working towards the requirements of the Public Sector Network and Data Protection legislation.  Data Subjects may exercise their information rights by contacting [log in to unmask]

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]