Hi,

I think we are largely set for next week.

Mon, Dec 2 1100am-1230pm ET
Pythia8 hadronization - Costas
Rad Corr for electrons - Adi

Wed, Dec 4 1100am-1200pm ET
CFG 2nd nucleon - Afro
SF for QE - Steven

Let me know of problems with this schedule.  I believe these are the last reviews
needed for GENIE v3.2.

regards,
Steve

On 11/26/2019 09:24 PM, adi ashkenazi wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Dear all,

Apologies for my late reply.
Concerning the radiative correction, I have been working with Marco, and expect to have results by next week.
I’m also available for both suggested times.
I’d be happy to also present at Decmeber 4th, along with Afro and Steven G.
I do have another meeting at 12 ET so would appreciate going first (I suspect Steven G. will have the same problem)

All the best,
adi