Hi Steve,
  For Pythia8 we are ready. Now all is functioning properly. So I think Monday can do.
But the presentation is on Costas I think.

Cheers,
  Marco

Marco Rosa, PhD in Physics

University of Liverpool
department of physics
Oliver Lodge Laboratory
Liverpool L69 7ZE, UK

On 22 Nov 2019 19:01, "Dytman, Steven A" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,
Specific questions for Costas, Steven, and Adi below.

Doodle now has a quorum of participants.  I see 2 dates open, Nov 25 (next Mon) 11amET
and Dec 2 (following Monday).  All but Costas can attend Dec . 4.  Times for both days are 11amET.

We are done with HEDIS, Susav2, and INCL/GEANT.  Correct?
Delta->piN had some changes after Marco's talk, I need to review his updates.
BDM seems to have gone in without a review, fine.

Here's my summary of what remains.
- CFG 2nd nucleon - Afro is ready when we are ready.
- Pythia8 hadronization - Costas and Marco were in last stages, are you guys ready?
- SF for QE - Steven - can be ready soon, what do you think, Steven?
- DCC - Steve - I have numerous files that Harry Lee and I generated, just need to collate them.
- Coh Rho - Libo - likely delayed to another release
- Rad corr - Adi - I haven't heard her assessment of what is possible in a short time.

It's late planning for Mon, Nov 25.  We could have some combination of CFG, SF for QE, and
Pythia but only if people are ready.

We will use Dec 2 and 4, trying to put reviews on Wed that don't need Costas (if any).
Try for coalescence and new tune designations following week.

Comments are welcome.

regards,
Steve

To unsubscribe from the NEUTRINO-MC-CORE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=NEUTRINO-MC-CORE&A=1