Message from the MIST mailing list.

Dear all,

We would like to draw your attention to a new Student’s Corner article on the MIST website. This article is a Q&A with MIST Employers - answering common questions on applying for a postdoc position. It is full of advice on what to put in your CV, the interviewing stage, and what employers are looking for in a candidate!

You can read the article here: http://www.mist.ac.uk/students-corner/181-q-a-with-mist-employers

Reminder: if you are a MIST student and you have any requests for Student’s Corner content, then please get in touch! We would be more than happy to hear new ideas, as well as feedback on the content so far.

Many thanks,
Jasmine Sandhu
on behalf of MIST Council

---