Greetings all,
The inventory of an Augustinian house from c. 1461 records that it owned 'Constitutiones Canonicorum regularium in three books.' I quick google search reveals, unsurprisingly, that published 'constitutiones' usually include the name of the specific house (in this case Möğruvellir in Northern Iceland, though obviously they would not have thought necessary to state this in the inventory.) I´m wondering if there is, in fact, a 'generic' rule for Augustinian canons? My recollection is that this is not the case -  the rules in fact varied by house - but I may be out of date or something may have been published that I´ve missed. Any advice will be much appreciated!
Meg