*with apologies for cross posting*

Dear all,

Please find enclosed details of my maternity cover at Oriel College, Oxford.

I'm happy to answer any informal enquiries and please do note the short closing date.

All best,
Hannah

https://www.oriel.ox.ac.uk/people/vacancies/college-librarian-maternity-cover

College Librarian (maternity cover)

Closing date: 6th December 2019

Salary £32,803-£35,700 per annum

We require a self motivated and committed individual to ensure the efficient running of both the busy Pantin Library (modern undergraduate and postgraduate collections) and the Senior Library (special collections).

This is an exciting time for Oriel Library and the ideal candidate will need to pick up the management of several projects relating to the physical environment, special collections, stock management and events.

The post holder will need excellent communication skills to liaise with readers of all levels, College staff, colleagues throughout Oxford and beyond, external contractors and members of the public.

Benefits may include 38 days holiday per annum, pension scheme, discounted travel to work scheme and free meals.

Interviews are expected to be held in the week commencing 16th December 2019 and it is expected that the post will start towards the end of January 2020.

All appointments to the College are made on an initial probationary period of 6 months

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1