Please join us for our popular Christmas party, where we will enjoy an evening of fun, food and networking. There will be a chance to win a bottle of prosecco and we'll have an opening game, secret santa and a tasty seasonal meal with options for everyone.

Tickets are £25.00 per person for a delicious two course meal and welcome drink. We are keeping to two courses because the venue's portions are very generous!

Please book here: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/like/257874

Prosessco We will have a glass of prosecco to welcome you!

Menu
Please make your choices when you book your ticket

           Mains - all served with a selection of vegetables

LIKE
London Information & Knowledge Exchange
www.likenews.org.uk

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1