From: This list is for current and potential users of the Innopac system <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Chris Awre
Sent: 04 November 2019 22:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LIS-EUR-IUG] LIS-EUR-IUG Digest - 18 Oct 2019 to 31 Oct 2019 (#2019-55)

Caroline,

Many thanks for that.  We have one definite, and one other possible, staff members who need the training.

Regards,

Chris

Date:    Thu, 31 Oct 2019 10:07:47 +0000
From:    "Checkley, Caroline R" <
Subject: Re: Load profile training

Dear Chris

My apologies for not replying sooner.

I think Load Profile training is always in demand and we could tack it on to the conference next year, although I had training as a one off session.

The training is 3 days, I would be interested to hear from anyone else who is interested in the training and when they would prefer it to be offered (i.e. at the conference or independently)?

When I have numbers we can then look at negotiating a price with III.

All the best
Caroline

Caroline Checkley
Digital Systems and Services Librarian
Library Services
University of Essex

T 01206 873176

library.essex.ac.uk<https://library.essex.ac.uk/>

To unsubscribe from the LIS-EUR-IUG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-EUR-IUG&A=1