Hello Sandra, i'll get in touch to find out more about the functionality issues your users are encountering so I can discuss them with Airbus.

I'm sure you are aware of all the support materials available on the Jisc Geospatial service website but for the benefit of others on the list here is a quick summary:

A range of user guides are openly available at https://jiscresources.geostore.com/?top-category=user-guides. These range from getting started to more detailed guides on specific functionality (e.g. importing WMS, using the projects feature etc). We would welcome suggestions for additional user guides or support materials. In addition, many of these user guides are also available as video guides and these are openly available from the service home page (https://jisc.geostore.com/jisc/#/home) or the Jisc YouTube channel. User guides showing how to access globally available open data via the GeoSeer integration (https://www.jisc.ac.uk/news/jisc-geospatial-data-gives-academics-access-to-millions-of-open-data-maps-18-nov-2019) are imminent.

best wishes

Keith

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG