**Apologies for cross-posting**

Hi there,

We are excited to announce that the Access Lab 2020 conference is live for registrations! Access Lab is organised by OpenAthens, a Jisc enterprise, and is for anyone with an interest in the future of authentication and improving the user journey to online content. The event is being held at America Square conference centre in London, UK on 19 March 2020.

You will need to view the programme before registering for the event so please have a read of the different sessions on offer this year. Early bird tickets are available now until 6 December. Pricing information can be found on our website.

A few speakers for the conference include:

As always, if you have any questions please email [log in to unmask].

Best wishes,

The OpenAthens team

To unsubscribe from the JISC-SHIBBOLETH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=JISC-SHIBBOLETH&A=1