Dear all,

The next meeting of the LDA will be on Friday 22nd November 2019, in Parliament Hall, South Street, St Andrews.

We will start our day with a lecture by Spencer Pearce (University of Manchester) on “Creative Imagination and Mystical Intuition in the Commedia”, and continue with John Barnes (University College Dublin), Vittorio Montemaggi (King’s College London) and David Bowe (University College Cork), who will read and comment on Cantos 27 to 29 of Paradiso.

You can find the full programme on our website:

https://lecturadantisandreapolitana.wp.st-andrews.ac.uk/meeting-29/

As always, the LDA is open to all and entry is free.

I hope you will be able to join us!

With best wishes,

Claudia

--
Dr Claudia Rossignoli

School of Modern Languages
University of St Andrews
St Andrews, KY16 9PH

Tel: +44 (0) 1334 463660

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: No SC013532

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies