The BMW Center for German and European Studies

is proud to share the latest episodes of our new podcast:

The Europe Desk

Commemorating 1989: A Podcast Series

Listen to our four-part series exploring different perspectives on the events of 1989. Hear the speechwriter who wrote President Reagan's "Tear down this wall" speech, five European ambassadors to the United States, and a panel discussion on resurgent nationalism in Europe organized in collaboration with the Friedrich Ebert Foundation.

To listen, rate and subscribe, visit: https://tinyurl.com/vpvojyj, or search "The Europe Desk" wherever you get your podcasts. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @TheEuropeDesk, and send any feedback to [log in to unmask].

The Europe Desk is a podcast from the BMW Center for German and European Studies , a DAAD Center of Excellence at Georgetown University, bringing together leading experts working on the most pertinent issues facing Europe and transatlantic relations today. The podcast also highlights the Center’s work and events program, bringing listeners into the rich array of panel discussions and lectures hosted by the Center each semester.

To unsubscribe from the GERMAN-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GERMAN-STUDIES&A=1