From: Dmitry Dolivo-Dobrovolsky <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 20:36
To: Metamorphic Studies Group; Riia Chmielowski
Subject: {Spam?} Re: script for pulling SEM wt% data out of Word docs?

Dear Riia
and all interested in this topic,

This is an example of more advanced Excel VBA version of the program for processing multiple (say, hundreds) MS Word documents containing tables with microprobe analyses. This program combines all data on Wt% of oxides or elements and creates a single transposed table. Commented open source.

Cheers,
Dima DD