Hi Matt. I don't have Matlab installed on the server for the moment. I also don't have GIFTI installed. Is that required for compiled Matlab? I am aware the 7T has FIX run on them, however, I need intermediate files that are not in the downloadable packages. If this cannot be repaired I will just end with fsl_regfilt and generate the clean data. Thanks very much for any help you may provide.

Niels

Can you use interpreted matlab?  Do you have GIFTI installed?  Also, the 7T data already have FIX run on them.

Matt.

--
Niels Janssen
Brain Imaging Laboratory