Role: External Advisor - Institutional Approval and Course Validation Event with a new partner

London Metropolitan University are seeking to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified academic to act as an External Advisor for the Institutional Approval and validation of new courses with one of our collaborative partners.

Date: Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th November 2019
Time: 10am - 5pm on Wednesday and 10am - 2pm on Thursday.
Location: London Metropolitan University - Holloway Road, London N7 8DB
Collaborative Partner: Akademisches Lehrinstitut fur Psychologie
Course Titles:
  1. MSc Business Psychology
  2. MSc Psychological Medicine and Mental Health

These courses will be taught in English and in German (separate cohorts)

Please email your CV to Dr Chris Chandler - Head of Psychology in the School of Social Sciences by 10am on Thursday 21st November 2019.

Email address: [log in to unmask].

Fees:
  • £150.00 per day plus expenses (accommodation, lunch, travel expenses)
  • £150.00 to write an External Advisor feedback report (a template will be given to you to complete)

Please note that prior to being formally appointed as an External Advisor, to meet UKVI requirements, you will be asked to provide your passport and/or other form of identification and visa so it can be checked before the Institutional Approval event takes place.

You can also contact me on 020 7133 2969 to discuss this further if you are available to support the University with the validation event.

Best wishes,

Ruth Kailla
Quality Manager (Partnerships)

London Metropolitan University | Room TS1-03 | Tower Building | 166-220 Holloway Road | London N7 8DB

T: (0)20 7133 2969

London Metropolitan University: http://www.londonmet.ac.uk?utm_source=Staff+Email+Signature&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Generic
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/londonmetuni
Twitter: https://twitter.com/londonmetuni
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/LondonMetUniversity

London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447 2190 51. Our registered office is at 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB. London Metropolitan University is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011. Its registration number with HMRC is X6880.