Dear colleagues,

We are now recruiting a panel of experts to help us shape the next digital experience insights survey, for researchers in HE. This will fill an important gap in the view that universities are able to gather about the digital practices and experiences of their members. This year we will be piloting the researcher survey with 10-12 institutions.

In the pilot phase the experts' panel is especially important to ensure that the questions we ask are relevant and actionable.

We are looking to recruit people with an interest in the digital issues facing researchers. The panel will have exclusive early access to the draft question set, and later to the data from the pilot. You may or may not be planning to run the pilot researcher survey at your organisation.

Involvement will take the form of three one-hour webinars, the first of which will be on Monday 18th November at 1:30pm. This will help to shape question development. Later webinars will focus on feedback to the draft survey, and discussion of the results.

More information is attached if you need it. Do please complete this sign-up form to register your interest, closing date by Thursday 14 November 2019

Thank you for your support and we look forward to working with you on this exciting development,

Kind regards,

Sarah and Ruth, Digital experience insights team

Jisc

Sarah Knight

Head of Change: Student Experience

M 077 477 679 44
Skype Sarahkjisc
Twitter @sarahknight
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA

Please note I only work Monday - Thursday

jisc.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the EPED-EXPERTS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EPED-EXPERTS&A=1