Hello,

Please find attached an invitation to tender for a collection of films to be created for Westminster Abbey’s Learning department.

If this is not of interest to you, or you are unable to fulfill its services/timetable, there is no need to reply to this email.

Thank you in advance for your interest.

Many thanks,

Sian

Sian Shaw

Digital Learning Manager

020 7654 4901

The Chapter Office

20 Dean's Yard

London SW1P 3PA

westminster-abbey.org

Logo

This is an email from Westminster Abbey. This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient and/or receive this email in error, please accept our apology. If so, you should not disclose the contents to any other person, nor place any reliance upon it, or copy, produce or forward all or any of it in any form. We should be obliged if you would immediately telephone us on 020 7222 5152 or email [log in to unmask] and then delete the message from your system. This email has been scanned for all viruses by Mimecast. + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +