Hi,

Earlier to today you may have been sent a fake email from me as my account was hacked. The subject line was “File Waiting”. Please delete this email.

Big apologies for any incovenience caused

All best

Simon

Simon Stephens

Head of publications and events, Museums Association

Editor, Museums journal

42 Clerkenwell Close,

London, EC1R 0AZ

T: 020 7566 7820

E: [log in to unmask]

www.museumsassociation.org

Museums Association Conference & Exhibition, Brighton, 3-5 October 2019

http://www.museumsassociation.org/conference

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +