Hi

(apologies for cross-posting)

After the retirement of a couple of local suppliers, we are looking for new Educational Psychologists who are based in the Brighton/Sussex area who may be interested in working as a contractor for EP assessments.

If you are interested, or know anyone who might be, please contact our team so that we can share more details about the role – [log in to unmask]

thanks

Annie

Annie Beckett
Disability Support Services Manager
University of Brighton, Student Operations and Support, Manor House, Moulsecoomb Place, Brighton, BN2 4GA

01273 642885

Please note my working days are Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  If your query is urgent outside of these times, please contact [log in to unmask]  Alternatively, I will be in touch as soon as possible.

Please see our Disability and Dyslexia Team Privacy Statement for information about how we use and store your data.

My pronouns are: She/Her/Hers

cid:image002.jpg@01D3D0C6.B12AF1C0 I am supporting the university’s involvement in the city-wide #MyPronounsAre campaign to raise awareness of gender identity cid:image002.jpg@01D3D0C6.B12AF1C0

To unsubscribe from the DIS-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DIS-FORUM&A=1