I have opened a thread on the V3 Forum

https://www.ccpn.ac.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=54

regards
Gary

On 20 Nov 2019, at 12:13, Vuister, Geerten (Prof.) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Ken:

I forward your question to Luca, as he ultimately is the author of the Module.
Can I also suggest to next time pose your question on the CCPN forum (www.ccpn.ac.uk/forums), as this way we keep version-2 and version-3 things separate.

Best
Geerten Vuister

Prof. Geerten W. Vuister

Chair in Structural Biology
Chair of Collaborative Computational Project for NMR (CCPN)
Honorary professor University of Birmingham

Leicester Institute of Structural and Chemical Biology
University of Leicester
Henry Wellcome Building, Lancaster Road
Leicester, LE1 9HN, United Kingdom

Phone: +44 116 229 7076