Hi Raphael,

Thank you very much. I tried yesterday with different origins and I have
changed the REFINE(IDXREF) keyword several times as to refine BEAM,
POSITION, DISTANCE... I have to keep trying because fo far I didn't succeed.

I will get back to you once I find what the problem is.

Thank you once again!

Best,

Almudena