Von: CCP4 bulletin board <[log in to unmask]> Im Auftrag von Almudena Ponce Salvatierra
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. November 2019 12:48
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [EXTERNAL] [ccp4bb] 8/ 2263 spots indexed XDS

EXTERNAL : Real sender is [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

I have some data sets that don't want to be processed :p

In one of them, when I look at IDXREF.LP I see virtually none of the found spots were indexed and the reason is that they are "too far from the expected position". The spots are smeary and elongated, so not the prettiest.

I have managed to process so far only one data set with decent statistics from another crystal harvested from the same drop, where the diffraction spots look better.

I am trying to find in the xds wiki the keyword I should fine tune in order to make those spots indexable.

Could you help me please?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best wishes,

Almu