Dear all,

The attached call for papers for the Law and Humanities roundtable 2020 might be of interest?

Best,

Connal

—

Dr Connal Parsley | Senior Lecturer in Law Senior Tutor

Kent Law School, University of Kent | Canterbury, CT2 7NS | United Kingdom
T:
+44 (0)1227 823193 | E: [log in to unmask] | Twitter: @LawandtheHuman1

Deputy Director, Centre for Critical Thought

https://research.kent.ac.uk/critical-thought/

Primary Investigator, Law and the Human AHRC Network

https://research.kent.ac.uk/law-and-the-human-network/

Twitter: @LawandtheHuman1

ART-AND-LAW mailing list

www.jiscmail.ac.uk/art-and-law