Researcher and Intelligence Analyst, City of Westminster Council

Boasting a 24/7 nightlife, iconic shopping destinations such as Carnaby Street and famous tourist attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster is one of the most alluring places in which to live, work and visit. Made up of a diverse range of multicultural neighbourhoods that span the elegance of Knightsbridge and the quirky charms of Soho, we witness more than 1million people passing through the area every day – so our role in our communities’ lives is of vital importance.

The Role:

Our dynamic team covers a huge scope of fascinating topics and analysis methods, and it is here that you could join us. We're currently adopting an exciting new City for All strategy – where you will play an integral role in converting insights into compelling outputs that will help us connect to our audiences and create impact. The challenge of using research to influence behaviour change – plus other projects relating to local government policy – will provide an array of creative challenges in which you will assist the strategic direction of council services by anticipating issues and finding practical solutions. Working with our academic partners, your multi-method analysis will result in targeted campaigns and measurement of impact.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/36R0Zdv

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.StatsJobs.com

.

SIGNOFF allstat