From: Admin-student <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jodie Davies
Sent: 18 November 2019 15:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Degree titles at graduation

Good Afternoon All

We are currently reviewing how we present degree titles at graduation, we have a number of very long degree titles which can be confusing when read out at the ceremonies and I was wondering how other institutions manage this.
Do you read out the whole title (for example Master of Science in Psychological Therapies Practice for Children, Young People and Families)!!!
or just the award and the discipline?

Thank you all in advance

Jodie

- University of the Year for Student Retention by The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020
- 94% of graduates went on to employment or further education within six months of graduating (Destination of Leavers HE 2017)
- Ranked in the UK’s top 10 for teaching quality by The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018
- Ranked in the UK’s top 5 for University Facilities in the WhatUni? Student Choice Awards 2019
- Shortlisted in the Outstanding Support for Students category of the Times Higher Education Awards 2019
- Rated as a top 6 UK university for creative scene by students in the Which? Student Survey 2018

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

Norwich University of the Arts, Francis House, 3-7 Redwell Street, Norwich, NR2 4SN.
Tel: 01603 610561
Fax: 01603 615728
www.nua.ac.uk

NUA Business Limited
Registered office:
Francis House,
3-7 Redwell Street,
Norwich, NR2 4SN.
Registered in England & Wales number 3001912

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail