Dear all,

The Strategic Planning and Analytics Office at Coventry University is seeking exceptional new colleagues to support the expansion of the team.  We are a key professional service delivering strategic insight to a wide range of stakeholders to support evidence-based decision making.  These are exciting opportunities to join Coventry University and make a significant contribution to our strategic direction.  You will bring expertise in at least one of the following areas;

·         Business intelligence and analytics

·         The delivery of strategic insight to support strategic planning, performance measurement, modelling and forecasting

·         Statutory reporting to regulatory bodies including the OfS and HESA, and a sound understanding of data governance principles

We are able to offer this as a Full Time, Permanent role or as a Fixed Term contract for two years, salary £32,823.00 - £41,536.00 per annum.

The closing date for applications is 17 December 2019, and we anticipate that interviews will be held on 9/10 January 2020.  For further details of the posts and application process please see post REQ007476 our recruitment pages.

Best regards

Jo

*Apologies for cross-posting*

JO MERRY | DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF PLANNING | STRATEGIC PLANNING AND ANALYTICS OFFICE / VCO
Youell House (Floor 2)| Coventry University | 1 Hill Top | Coventry | CV1 5AB
PHONE: 024 7765 7120| MOBILE07392096103   EMAIL:  [log in to unmask]
175 Coventry University.jpg

Top 15 UK University – five years running
Guardian University Guide 2016-2020

1st for Overseas Student Experiences
based on student trips abroad from HESA 2017/18 UK data

2nd for Teaching Excellence
Times Higher Education UK metrics ranking 2017

University of the Year for Student Experience 2019
The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.

To unsubscribe from the ADMIN-PLANNING list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ADMIN-PLANNING&A=1