Dear Zooarchs,

I am happy to announce the call for papers for the Scapecon 2020 No (e)scape conference: Relational archaeology in the Aegean Bronze Age, which will be held in Groningen, the Netherlands on the 25-27th of March 2020.  This yearly conference, for those of you that don't already know this series, is specifically organized by and for early career researchers (Research master students and PhD students) in order to present and discuss their research. This year we aim to discuss a range of topics touching upon the relations humans have with their material and immaterial worlds (and escape from these relationships!) within the setting of the Aegean Bronze Age. We will also have a session on human-animal relationships in the Aegean Bronze Age that I think you may be interested in, and hopefully want to contribute to!

More information on the conference and the application procedure can be found on https://scapecon2020.sciencesconf.org/

All the best,

Dimitris Filioglou

_ _ _​

Dimitris Filioglou

PhD Candidate

Groningen Institute of Archaeology
The University of Groningen
The Nederlands

[log in to unmask]" style="">academic email academia

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1