From: Walking Artists Network <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Blake Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2019 8:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: British Summer Time - Sunrise Walks - 20-27 October

Hello WAN,

I am starting a new series of walks tomorrow and wanted to invite y'all to
join me, either at a distance or in Northampton. The BST: Sunrise Walk
Series is in consideration of the upcoming change of the clocks in the UK.
I will be doing a thirty minute sunrise walk, fifteen minutes before
sunrise and fifteen minutes after.

https://thisisnotaslog.com/British-Summer-Time-Sunrise-Walks

Of course Brexit overshadows every corner of life in Europe at the moment,
and this is no different, with Daylight Savings potentially being scrapped in the EU in
2021. Two years from now the UK might still be rolling its clock back every
year, while the rest of Europe chooses permanent summer time or standard
time. I can't be in London to protest Brexit's metaphorical rolling back of
the clocks on the EU, so instead I will walk into the time shift and
reflect on human inflicted changes to our physical experience (be these
temporal or geographical). The clocks may be different, but the sun still
rises at the same time.

I would love for you to join me in person if you are in Northampton
(details at the above link). More likely, join me at a distance. Send me an
email and we can share our sunrise walks and thoughts at a distance.

Best,

Blake

--
Blake Morris, Ph.D