Hi all

How about joining a creative writing workshop on foot on Saturday 26 October? and get to see some lovely tree colour right in the heart of the City of London

We are running a flash writing walkshop with City University Creative Writing tutor Rebekah Lattin-Rawstrone.  It all kicks off at 10am at the Barbican and follows a circuitous route to Finsbury Square via Bunhill Fields and some trendy Shoreditch streets.

There’s an early bird ticket averrable until this Saturday - more details from this link: https://www.museumofwalking.org.uk/events/autumn-colours-creative-writing-walkshop/

At the same time we are running a flash story competition with the chance of being published - just 250 words or under - more details here https://www.museumofwalking.org.uk/autumn-colours-flash-writing-competition/

And finally while, we are talking flash, there’s a Flash Story Showcase on 20 November at the Plume of Feathers in Greenwich - a free event. https://www.museumofwalking.org.uk/events/flash-story-showcase/

All in a flash, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Walking Creative (TM)
Founding Director of the
Museum of Walking
0772 5555460
http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk
@museumofwalking

Producer - Talking Walking
http://www.talkingwalking.net

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd., registered in the UK number 5801458.

Co-producer of London's Urban Tree Festival

Co-producer of Sound Walk Sunday