**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

Out today: Transport Matters

Edited by Iain Docherty and Jon Shaw

"A well-thumbed copy of this book should be on every transport minister's desk." Christian Wolmar, Transport writer and broadcaster

Reviews key transport issues and explains how and why effective and efficient transport is fundamental to successfully addressing all manner of public policy goals. Find out more

You may also be interested in

Towards a Spatial Social Policy

Transforming Glasgow

Ethnic Segregation Between Schools

The Politics of Cycling Infrastructure

Global Discourse

The latest issue of Global Discourse (Vol. 9, No. 3) is a special issue on the topic of militancy and the working class. Browse the issue

You can also read the Editors' Choice collection for free until 31 October 2019, including:

Democracy Beyond Hegemony

Author: Mark Purcell

Policy & Politics

The latest issue of Policy & Politics (Vol. 47, No. 3) is available on Ingenta.

You can also read the Policy & Politics Highlights collection, which is free to read until 31 October 2019, including:

When the people speak – and decide: deliberation and direct democracy in the citizen assembly of Glarus, Switzerland

Authors: Marlène Gerber and Sean Mueller

On Transforming Society

Getting published: Advice for early-career researchers

Rebecca Tomlinson

Read on Transforming Society

Read Human Geography articles on Transforming Society

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5940