Dear Geon-Ho,

Have you preprocessed all of your data in the exact same way? If you are
doing left/right comparisons and flipped your images, this has to be
done by explicitly shuffling the voxels around and not by just editing
the orientation of the images as the model estimation expects
voxel-by-voxel correspondence.

Best regards,
Guillaume.

--