Might be of interest!

Could you please help us publicize this conference by circulating this call for papers http://www.indiandemocracyatwork.in/call-for-papers to anyone you think might be interested? We invite scholars and practitioners to submit papers on any of the following topics: party maintenance, candidate selection, political campaign expenditure or vote buying. We also welcome submissions that would deepen our understanding of Indian democracy and are related to the theme of the conference. At this stage, only extended abstracts need to be submitted. Deadline: October 23, 2019.

Dr Keerty Nakray
Get Outlook for Android

To unsubscribe from the SOCIAL-POLICY-INDIA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SOCIAL-POLICY-INDIA&A=1