I just paid my dues as 'emerita'. You can do it with a credit card, you
don't need a PayPal account. I'm sure your card will work, my first attempt
was rejected, maybe because of my location in the 'Global South' ......

All best,

Supriya

Supriya Chaudhuri
Professor (Emerita)
Department of English
Jadavpur University
Kolkata 700032 India
Tel. +9133 24146681 (office)
+9133 23372516 (home) 9433467081 (mobile)