This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Hi Alexia

I think they are simply small modern repros of old advertising signs, made and sold as souvenirs. The Robert Opie Museum of Packaging (somewhat peripatetic in Gloucester and several London addresses) certainly used to produce them.

Andy King

Senior Curator – Social, Industrial & Maritime History and Working Exhibits

Bristol Culture

M Shed Museum

Princes Wharf

Wapping Road

Bristol

BS1 4RN

0117 903 1569

07807 330221

culture team logo mono

See what’s on: bristolmuseums.org.uk

Sign up to our newsletters to keep up to date: Bristol museums e-news | Teachers’ e-news