This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Hi everyone,

I have recently received a collection of photographs of local buses being recovered after getting stuck in ditches. I think they are mostly from the 1950s/60s. I wondered if anyone could recommend a good resource to identify the makes and models of the buses and therefore date the photographs a bit more accurately.

Thank you!

Becca

Rebecca Lucas

Collections Assistant Local History

Culture and Creative Partnerships, Participation and Achievement

Learning, Skills and Culture

North Lincolnshire Council

North Lincolnshire Museum

Oswald Road

Scunthorpe

DN15 7BD

Museum: 01724 297055

Direct Line: 01724 298541

http://www.northlincs.gov.uk/tourism-museums-and-the-arts/north-lincolnshire-museum/

cid:NLofstedemailbanner_1cbe866a-351a-47a0-a2bb-3371a1d301de.jpg

This e-mail expresses the opinion of the author and is not necessarily the view of the Council. Please be aware that anything included in an e-mail may have to be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act and cannot be regarded as confidential. This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. Please notify the sender if received in error. All Email is monitored and recorded.
Please think before you print- North Lincolnshire Council greening the workplace.
The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST