From: Jane Plasom-Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 10:37 PM
Subject: Family curiosities
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi, I’m hoping you can help me find the right web platform for some interesting family material which we thought might possibly be of interest to academics doing research on the period.

The documents are a series of 12 hand written and drawn ‘magazines’ produced by Desmond Coke and his siblings/cousins in 1898/9 to entertain themselves. They include silly competitions, lots of illustrations and general gossip especially about the Boer War since they were an army family. (I am related to them by marriage.)

We have digital copies of the magazines and felt sure there must be somewhere where such things are displayed online but are not sure where. Can you help?

Many thanks.

Jane
--
Jane Plasom-Scott

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST