From: Social History Curators Group email list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Judeth Saunders
Sent: 31 October 2019 10:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Leather Measuring Machine

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------
Hi Bethan

We have two: one (attached photo) looks very similar to the one you’ve been offered, the other is larger. If you’d like me to check any details against these models let me know - I’m in the store today and next Thursday. My knowledge of the machine is close to non-existent so I can’t advise on its rarity or history. As you can see we have some issues with space too (!) so physical access is tricky, but I might be able to investigate for model/ serial numbers if you like.

Jude

[cid:image001.jpg@01D58FD5.0D2BD4C0][cid:image002.jpg@01D58FD5.0D2BD4C0]
Sent from my iPhone