Many thanks to those of you who have already responded to this survey put together by the RDARI Interest Group of the Research Data Alliance!

The aim of the survey is to enable the community to see what RDM services each research institution currently offers its researchers. This is to enable some basic benchmarking and to help put respondents in touch with colleagues at other institutions with similar (or contrasting) services to learn from each other’s experiences.

We are seeing a lot of unfinished responses at present, probably because it’s not easy for one person to answer every question about every RDM service a research institution offers. I’d like to emphasize that it doesn’t matter if some questions are left incomplete. We’d rather have some incomplete responses than not hear from your institution at all.

So if you’ve started the survey, but not finished it, or you’ve yet to look at it, do please have a go at it. Almost all of the compulsory questions have a ‘don’t know’ response option, and the others can be left blank.

The survey can be accessed at https://opinio.ucl.ac.uk/s?s=63105

If you’ve already started it, but not finished it, you will have been emailed a link so that you can pick up where you left off.

And if you are planning on attending the Research Data Alliance Plenary meeting in Helsinki next week, I look forward to seeing you there!

Yours,

James

--

Dr James A J Wilson

Head of Research Data Services

Research IT Services

Information Services Division, UCL.

1-19 Torrington Place, London. WC1E 7HB

Tel. 020 3549 5068 (internal: 65068)

Email: [log in to unmask]

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/isd/services/research-it/research-data

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-DATAMAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=RESEARCH-DATAMAN&A=1