Dear List,

Quirkos is pleased to announce that our latest update (v2.2) adds support for our secure cloud platform, for remotely storing and synchronising qualitative projects. It is now possible to save projects locally on your computer, or in the cloud with the ability to access the latest version of your project from any computer with Quirkos installed. There's no difference in the interface, so using Quirkos is as easy as ever.

This also offers a subscription option for Quirkos, in addition to our permanent transferable licences. With the inexpensive sign-up for Quirkos cloud, users can have Quirkos on any number of computers, and access their data from anywhere with access to the internet. There is a 14 day free trial of the cloud platform and Quirkos, available for Windows, Mac and Linux.

If you've not used Quirkos before, it offers a visual and simple qualitative software tool for working with text data. Our aim is to make qualitative analysis tools more accessible and affordable to researchers across the world. All our training materials are available for free on our website and Youtube channel, and you can reply to me directly ([log in to unmask]) with any questions.

Best wishes,

Daniel

--
Founder and Director,
Quirkos Software

Quirkos Limited. Registered Office 27 Ocean Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6JL

Registered in Scotland No. 458174

To unsubscribe from the QUAL-SOFTWARE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=QUAL-SOFTWARE&A=1