Hi everyone,

We are hiring for a project-based communications officer at the London
School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.

The role involves working directly with specific projects and academics on
their scientific communication needs - initially this will be drug
resistant tuberculosis in South Africa, public health research policy, and
climate change and planetary health. Outputs include content development
(digital & print), website management, social media engagement, liaising
with our press team, events support, etc.

It's London-based, 1 year contract in the first instance until Nov 2020,
salary starting at £34,854, 30 days annual leave.

The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading centre
for research and postgraduate education in public and global health. Our
mission is to improve health and health equity in the UK and worldwide;
working in partnership to achieve excellence in public and global health
research, education and translation of knowledge into policy and practice.

Job description and application can be found here:
https://jobs.lshtm.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=PSS-COMS-2019-01.

This is currently my role, so happy to answer any questions about what it
involves, or our team.

Best,

Naomi Stewart
*Science Communicator*
*News | Policy | Development*
*London, UK*

*@naomimstewart <http://twitter.com/naomimstewart>www.naomimstewart.com
<http://www.naomimstewart.com>*

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212