Hi all,

It's that time again - we need four moderators to work with us on our
online events this November. We're running I’m a Scientist, I’m an Engineer
and I'm a Scientist Ireland.

You'll be moderating live chats, approving students’ questions and
comments, checking content and generally helping us to run the events.
We’re after someone who has great attention to detail, picks stuff up
easily and with an interest in STEM engagement.

You’ll need to be available for the full 10 days, and either already on the
DBS update service or happy for us to carry out a DBS check on you. This
does mean you need to be based in England or Wales.

*Dates:* *11th - 22nd November, Monday - Friday* (plus Skype training on
Thursday 7th November 11:00-13:00)
*Hours:* *37.5/week - 8:30 - 16:30 GMT*
*Pay:* *£9.50/hr if DBS checked and on update service, £9.00/hr if not DBS
checked*

Please send a CV and short cover letter *by 10am Friday 18th October 2019*
 to [log in to unmask], telling us why you think you’d make a
good moderator.

You can find out more about the events at: I’m a Scientist UK
<http://imascientist.org.uk/>, I’m an Engineer
<https://imanengineer.org.uk/>and I'm a Scientist IE
<https://imascientist.ie/>.

The full job description is at:
about.imascientist.org.uk/2019/moderator-vacancies-november-2019/

Drop me an email with any questions.

Thanks,
Michaela

--
*Michaela Butler*
*Events Wrangler*

*Mangorolla CIC <http://mangorol.la/>**, **producing:*
imascientist.org.uk/.ie <http://imascientist.ie/> | imanengineer.org.uk/.ie
<http://imascientist.ie/> |imamedic.uk

T: +44 (0) 1225 326892
E: [log in to unmask]

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212