Dear All,

I was wondering if others would be interested in joining a round table discussion on the mentoring / mentee relationship in Public Engagement. The idea is to present case studies to highlight specific aspects of how these relationships can develop and impact the work of both researchers and practitioners. Followed by a discussion of these relationships. We want to highlight lessons learnt and discuss both things that worked well and those that didn’t. No relationship works perfectly smoothly.

If there are other people who would like to join this discussion do let us know by sending us a small summary of the mentorship / mentee relationship highlighting the benefits to both parties, main lessons learn, difficulties overcome and benefit to both parties. We can accept one or two additional speakers or chairs to this session. Please get in touch by Tuesday 8th October at the latest.

Currently we are focusing on the mentor mentee relationship between the Welcome Genome Campus and University of Malta that developed through the EU funded NUCLEUS project.

warm regards
Edward

-----

Science & Innovation Communication Lecturer University of Malta
Project Manager Science in the City, Malta festival
Transcultural STEAM Science Communication Summer School Coordinator
Malta Cafe Scientifique, CineXjenza & Kids Dig Science Founder
Malta Chamber of Scientists Secretary

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212