Dear all

I’m looking for a Web Communications Officer to join the Communications Team at the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG). Please see below for the ad and full details are on our HR partner’s website: https://royalgeographicalsociety.livevacancies.co.uk/#/job/details/4

Thanks
Caitlin

We are seeking a creative individual with strong digital skills to produce informative and engaging online content for the Society’s website, www.rgs.org. As Web Communications Officer you will have a crucial role in working closely with the rest of the communications team, developing the Society’s online content strategy and maintaining the technical functionality of the website.

To succeed in this role, you will have demonstrable experience of implementing an organisation-wide web content strategy and functional development plan, along with experience of editing and proofreading. You will have the ability to collaborate effectively and successfully with third party web developers and suppliers.

Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 11 November.
Interview date: we anticipate interviews will be held on Thursday 28 November.

The salary range for this post is £28,175 to £30,753 per annum depending upon experience and qualifications.

If you feel excited by this role and want to find further information, please visit our HR partner's websiteFollow the links to download the relevant documentation, including Job Description and Person Specification, and find out how to apply.

Caitlin Watson

Head of Public Engagement and Communications

Royal Geographical Society (with IBG)

1 Kensington Gore

London

SW7 2AR

Registered charity no.208791

T: +44 (0)20 7591 3008

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.rgs.org

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Please note that my usual working days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

This email may contain confidential or copyright information and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or copy it, but inform the sender immediately.

The Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) has emails scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************